What are its claims?To save you the hassle of digesting the sales pitch I have summarised what they say about themselves here:
Get ready to make the most of your iPhone or iPod touch with Unseen Apps
- Automatically add location data to the pictures clicked from your regular digital camera
- Details of unknown callers get fetchedfrom online directories while your phone
- Send and receive files from other devices or computer via Bluetooth
- Password protect your private Photo Albums
- Jailbreak and Unlock made easy
Is anyone actually buying it?Let’s look at some hard facts now. We can use statistics provided by the payment processor. They release something they call the product’s “Gravity”. It’s an indicator of how well the product is selling. I’ve processed this figure and produced a rating out of 100. Products with a high rating are popular. Unseen Apps scores 61.13/100 which is around standard.
Your buying optionsBy now you’ve read through the summary of what the product does (or claims to do…). You’ve examined the user reviews and testimonials. Perhaps you’ve even decided you might like to buy the product. So what now?
Option 1: Buy DirectYou click through to http://www.unseenapps.com/, and look for their link to buy the product. You’ll be taken to the payment processor page and you can make payment with a credit/debit card or PayPal. At the time of writing the standard price for the product was $34.99.
Option 2: Buy Through My LinkIf you click this link: unseenapps.com you’ll also be taken through to unseenapps.com, where you can buy the product in the same way as the first option. In this case though, because you arrived at the site through a special link, I get the credit for sending over a potential buyer. If you do end up buying, I will receive a commission. The cost to you is the same regardless of which method you choose You might want to choose this option if:
- You feel my info has helped you and you’d like to say thanks.
- You’d like to be eligible for a purchase bonus (see below)